A Florida witness at St. Augustine reported watching as many as “32 lighted objects” as low as the tree tops in a vertical, rectangle design colored red and white, according to testimony from Case 76886 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was looking out a back door when the objects were first noticed about 8:45 p.m. on May 20, 2016.
“They came out of the west and most headed northeast, but three split off and one went north, one went northwestand one went west,” the witness stated.“These objects appeared to fly in a military configuration.”
The witness was able to take some photos, “but the objects appear as just dots of light in the photos.”
The witness was unable to upload these images with the original report, which was filed on June 7, 2016.
“These objects were vertical, not horizontal. On most of them, the top three-quarter was red and the bottom one-quarter was white. When they got real low, they appeared to have a pinkish color to them. I was in the Army in Air Defense and these things are like nothing I have ever seen before. My wife also witnessed some of these objects in the sky.”
Florida State Section Director Dinah Lechner is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes