A Florida witness at Dunedin reported watching and videotaping a boomerang-shaped UFO 200 to 300 feet across with three other objects close by, according to testimony in Case 41685 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and two others were southbound along Keene Road just north of Sunset Blvd. about 8:40 p.m. on August 11, 2012, when the incident occurred. The case was reported to MUFON on August 12, 2012, and closed as an Unknown.
“We noticed a large group of lights heading toward us,” the reporting witness stated.“There appeared to be four objects. The largest was at least 200 – 300 feet across the front and shaped like a boomerang with three or four lights that blinked and constant lights as well.”
The witness described the other objects.
“The second object appeared to be in a very tight wingman position of the left wing of the first object maybe 20 feet apart. The third object looked like the second object with a bright silver strobe, red and green lights, but not in the normal aviation layout as you could see both red and green from the port side. The third object appeared to be tethered to the first object and trailing by a half mile with a single bright white/silver strobe on the tether located about a third of the way from the first object back to the third object in tow.”
The witness pulled over and watched the objects and filmed from a cell phone.
“The first object released orbs from the bottom and they shot west. These objects appeared to be orbs, but were very hard to see as they were a very dim white color and disappeared within 1-2 seconds of being launched. The objects passed us to the west and headed north until approximately Klosterman Road where it banked right or east and headed toward an extremely large thunder storm. This is my second report, but have witnessed dozens of UFOs in the last four years.”
The case was investigated by Florida Field Investigator Bobby Hewitson and Assistant State Director Teri Lynge. Hewitson and Lynge noted several related cases in a 24-hour period: Cases 41677, 41650, 41657, and 41699. No reports from this date in the MUFON CMS for surrounding states (Alabama and Georgia, plus or minus a 24-hour period). Reported to NUFORC: “8/11/12 21:00, Orlando (Near Seaworld/Disney World) FL, Triangle, Unknown, possibly about five. I saw three very red lights hovering in a triangle shape near Sea World, Orlando, Florida, and they disappeared about five minutes later.”
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- UFO Headlines 2/7/2019