A Florida witness at Lake Mary recounts a close encounter with a disc-shaped UFO that moved overhead, according to testimony in Case 61661 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was working a night shift as a waiter in Lake Mary and had stepped outside just after sunset with a co-worker about 7:45 p.m. on September 1, 2011, when the object was first seen.
“I noticed a luminous flying saucer coming from the east right over the tree line,” the witness stated.”I was absolutely positive that I was seeing something I have never seen before. It flew directly (90-degrees) over our heads and appeared to be pretty high up, but not at airplane level – traveling west-northwest in a steady line going relatively slow (in my opinion).”
The witness described the object.
“It appeared to be the size of an aspirin (if held up to compare). The light that it was giving off was more like energy than something being emitted from a bulb or beam or something like that. It was a brilliant display of comforting green and silver light, to say the least. There were patterns on the surface, the underside) that looked to be details of its construction. From the time we saw it to the time it flew out of our vision, approximately 3-4 minutes went by.”
The witness had the feeling that the object knew it was being watched.
“My sighting was special because of how clearly it was a disk flying gently through the sky. I felt happy and comfortable, like seeing this object made me feel this way. It also seemed like our thoughts could be read or like they somehow knew we were watching them. I can’t really explain in detail this feeling.”
Lake Mary is a suburban city in Seminole County, Florida, population 13,822.
Florida has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Florida had 30 UFO reports that occurred during October 2014 – calculated at 1.55 sightings per million population.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018
- Nick Pope – Renewed Government Interest in UFOs – Oct. 23, 2018