A fireball UFO was seen in the sky above Cuernavaca, Mexico on Wednesday, June 29. One witness captured the flaming object on video from the side of the road.
The Epoch Times describes the object in the video as looking like “a meteorite dropping from the sky, with a bright pinkish orb at the bottom trailed by two long glowing orange tails.” But the Telegraph points out that people who have viewed the video speculate the object could have simply been a meteor or space junk. However, the slow movement and trajectory of the object in the video present the possibility that the UFO was actually an airplane, and the “glowing orange tails” were simply the sun reflecting off the condensation trails from the plane.
An aerial object’s trajectory can be difficult to determine. Optical illusions have certainly thrown people off before. Remember the “mystery missile” off the coast of California that was caught on video back in November of 2010? What appeared to be a missile blasting through the California sky was simply an airplane. But because of the angle of the video camera, and the plane’s long vapor trail, the object appeared quite missile-like in the video.
While the object observed last Wednesday above Cuernavaca, Mexico may have been an airplane, no official identification has been made. But as the Epoch Times points out, fireball UFOs are witnessed in countries all over the world.
Read more about fireball UFOs here – http://www.openminds.tv/silver-surfer-fireball-ufo-wave-563/
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018