Earlier this month fireball UFOs were filmed in both Georgia and Mexico, now another fireball UFO video has surfaced. The video which was uploaded to YouTube shows a Russian rocket transforming during different stages of the initial launch. Strange flickering balls of light appear near the object causing some to speculate that UFOs were disarming the rocket.
The Epoch Times reported on this video stating, “Several tiny white lights are flashing around the object and its tail, both glowing with a whitish light (probably due to the effect of filming a computer screen), as the core becomes semi-translucent with a striped appearance.”
However the rocket captured here is most likely the Soyuz-2. The rocket, carrying six Globalstar satellites from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan, launched early in the morning the same day the videos were uploaded. It is a three-stage carrier type rocket designed for delivering payloads into lower orbit. The strange transformation is most likely caused by the different stages of burns.
View the launch and burn here:
The Georgia and Mexico fireball UFOs still remain unidentified.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy