The video shows hundreds of explosions varying in color, including blue, green, red, and purple.
The Star-Telegram reports that more than 300 cloud-to-ground lightning strikes occurred in Fort Worth from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM. At approximately 9:00 PM, these events prompted calls to police by residents who were reporting “fireballs,” both in the sky and on the ground. The video recorded by Luenser was reportedly shot between 9:30 PM and 10:00 PM.Bob Ray Sanders, a columnist for the Star-Telegram, witnessed this event, and he stated, “I’ve seen lightning strike, and this was no lightning.” He further described, “I saw fire in the sky and on the ground . . . I saw 10 or 12 explosions. It was like someone was dropping bombs.”
The first thing I think of when I hear the description of “fire in the sky” is the book and movie by the same name: Fire in the Sky—the story of Travis Walton who was allegedly abducted by extraterrestrials.While some who have watched the video of this light spectacle have commented that the lights are reminiscent of scenes from Hollywood movies like Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Skyline, others have gone gone further, suggesting this light show was caused by extraterrestrials. At various points in Luenser’s video, multiple white lights (or “orbs,” as some have called them) appear in the sky as the explosions of light occur below. Some have speculated that these may have been UFOs, but the lights could simply be lens flare resulting from the extremely bright explosions.
Jaime Molina, a representative from local power company Oncor, told the local NBC affiliate that approximately 4,000 customers in the area lost power following the incident. He didn’t know the number of transformers affected, but he expected that power was restored “very quickly,” as the electrical system is designed to switch to another substation automatically.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO