The people behind a new UFO movie are searching for the best evidence related to UFOs or extraterrestrial life.
Filmmaker James Fox is working on what he describes as “the definitive UFO film,” and he aims to release the film in movie theaters across the country. Fox, who is known for his UFO documentaries like Out of the Blue and I Know What I Saw, will reveal details about this new film at the International UFO Congress in Fountain Hills, Arizona on Saturday, March 2nd, such as the name of the world-renowned screenwriter with whom he is working, and details about a large cash incentive being offered by the film’s producers for UFO evidence.
Fox told the Huffington Post that the producers of this UFO film are offering $100,000 for the best UFO or extraterrestrial-related evidence. Fox explained, “This material can be in the form of a photograph, video or film footage or debris from an alleged crash site. But it must be able to withstand scientific scrutiny by our chosen panel.”
Again, more details will be provided by Fox at the International UFO Congress.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch