The people behind a new UFO movie are searching for the best evidence related to UFOs or extraterrestrial life.
Filmmaker James Fox is working on what he describes as “the definitive UFO film,” and he aims to release the film in movie theaters across the country. Fox, who is known for his UFO documentaries like Out of the Blue and I Know What I Saw, will reveal details about this new film at the International UFO Congress in Fountain Hills, Arizona on Saturday, March 2nd, such as the name of the world-renowned screenwriter with whom he is working, and details about a large cash incentive being offered by the film’s producers for UFO evidence.
Fox told the Huffington Post that the producers of this UFO film are offering $100,000 for the best UFO or extraterrestrial-related evidence. Fox explained, “This material can be in the form of a photograph, video or film footage or debris from an alleged crash site. But it must be able to withstand scientific scrutiny by our chosen panel.”
Again, more details will be provided by Fox at the International UFO Congress.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018