This picture is undoubtedly one of Ufology’s most interesting and genuine UFO photo cases. It was taken by professional photographers from the Martin Aircraft Company (which later merged with the American-Marietta Corporation and the Lockheed Corporation to eventually become what is now Lockheed Martin) for a promotional shot of their Martin B-57 Canberra bomber. The bomber was flying near Edwards Air Force Base in southern California sometime in 1954. This photo was leaked to the UFO organization NICAP.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO