This picture is undoubtedly one of Ufology’s most interesting and genuine UFO photo cases. It was taken by professional photographers from the Martin Aircraft Company (which later merged with the American-Marietta Corporation and the Lockheed Corporation to eventually become what is now Lockheed Martin) for a promotional shot of their Martin B-57 Canberra bomber. The bomber was flying near Edwards Air Force Base in southern California sometime in 1954. This photo was leaked to the UFO organization NICAP.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch