The Federal Aviation Administration is investigating a mysterious UFO that nearly collided with an aircraft over Denver, Colorado on the evening of Monday, May 14.
According to KUSA 9News, the NBC affiliate in Denver, a pilot flying a Cessna Citation 525 CJ1 corporate jet approximately 8,000 feet above the Denver neighborhood of Cherry Creek radioed the control tower to report that something looking like “a large remote-controlled aircraft” flew past his plane in the opposite direction. 9News reports that, “as far as investigators know, the mystery object did not show up on radar.”
Investigators are extremely concerned about this UFO because it poses a severe risk to planes in the sky.
Greg Feith, avation analyst for 9News suggests the UFO could have been a military drone, a remote-controlled airplane, or a large bird. But those are just guesses. For now, the object remains unidentified.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood