In a recently published article on The Huffington Post, Carl Pilcher, director of NASA’s Astrobiology Institute, is quoted as saying, “The evidence is just getting stronger and stronger . . . I think anybody looking at this evidence is going to say, ‘There’s got to be life out there.'”
The new findings by scientists increase the likelihood of discovering extraterrestrial life, but some scientists have been quick to point out that, because this research is new, there are debates over how solid the findings are.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top