Just as Denver voters are gearing up to vote on an initiative that would create an Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission, a New Yorker is pushing for a similar initiative in the Big Apple.
Michael Luckman, author of Alien Rock, is putting together an initiative similar to Denver’s, that would create a Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission for the purpose of gathering the best UFO evidence and displaying it on the city’s website. Luckman also suggests that space in the city needs to be designated as a UFO landing pad, and he sees Central Park being an ideal location for this.
Luckman isn’t worried about the process of collecting signatures to get his initiative on the ballot, because of New York’s large population. But unlike Denver, it is the mayor or a commission who must place an initiative on the ballot. Luckman isn’t worried about that either because he claims to know “people inside City Hall who have expressed serious interest in the Extraterrestrial Ballot Initiative.”
Luckman also thinks he has a good chance of gaining support from Mayor Bloomberg, because elements like the UFO landing pad would potentially attract tourists, and UFO tourism is gaining in popularity.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Third DoD UFO video is posted with Washington Post article