A witness at Santa Tecla, El Salvador, reported watching and videotaping (video seen above) a sphere-shaped object that suddenly changed direction and moved out of sight, according to testimony in Case 61227 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside taking photos of the sky at 5:37 p.m. on October 29, 2014, when the object first came into view and he began taking photos.
“When I noticed the object, I guessed it would be a helicopter,” the witness stated.“The object was coming infrom the south from San Salvador, but suddenly and slowly changed its direction to the east and I can’t see anymore because here it’s a residential area and other houses don’t let me see it anymore.”
The witness was happy to have seen “a rare object” and filed a report with MUFON.
MUFON International Director of Investigations Chuck Reever investigated the case and closed it as an Unknown.
Santa Tecla is a municipality in the La Libertad department of El Salvador. It is the capital of the department of La Libertad.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)