Witnesses claim the UFOs were visible for five to ten minutes, moving from east to west through the sky.
One of the witnesses recorded the lights on video, which was later broadcast on Telenoticias, a local news station. According to InsideCostaRica.com, the video is “being subjected to analysis and field research to determine what the lights were.”
According to Telenoticias, the lights were also reported in the Costa Rican city of Limón, which is approximately twenty miles away from Moravia.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission