A passenger flying from Chicago to Los Angeles reported watching a disc-shaped object that moved close to the plane, according to testimony in Case 60579 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The plane was descending into Los Angeles about 5:30 p.m. on October 7, 2014, when the object was first seen.
“I was in the back of the plane looking out the window,” the witness stated.”As we descended we passed a silver sphere.”
The witness described the object’s location very close to the plane.
“It was about three feet past the wing and about three feet below the wing. It was 5:30 p.m. and still daylight. The object reflected the sunlight.”
The witness described the object.
“It was about four feet around. I got a good look at it because I saw it coming and watched it as we passed it. Definitely not a balloon. I was pretty scared after I saw it because it was so close to the wing. If we had hit it, we would have crashed.”
California MUFON is investigating. California has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. California had 66 UFO report in September 2014 – calculated at 1.73 sightings per million population. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019