A Hawaiian witness at Waikane reported photographing a hovering, disc-shaped UFO near Kaneoha Bay, according to testimony in Case 79999 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was taking photos near lunch time on October 23, 2016, using the “multiple photos” camera setting. The witness did not see the object while taking photos and only noticed it when reviewing images later.
“I noticed one of them was not like the others,” the witness stated.“At first I thought a wood chip was on my lens, but I looked closer and I realized I had spotted a UFO. Now, I don’t really believe in stereotypical UFOs, but this creeped me out so much that I’m reporting it just in case it really is one. The unidentified object I saw was a disk, football shape and it was yellow/orange. When I zoom up on my camera, there seems to be a dome on the top as well.”
Hawaii MUFON State Director David McManus is investigating. Please be cautious of UFO photography and video, especially when the witness did not see the actual object. There are many camera-lens anomalies that must be ruled out during the investigation before a determination is made.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher