A Hawaiian witness at Waikane reported photographing a hovering, disc-shaped UFO near Kaneoha Bay, according to testimony in Case 79999 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was taking photos near lunch time on October 23, 2016, using the “multiple photos” camera setting. The witness did not see the object while taking photos and only noticed it when reviewing images later.
“I noticed one of them was not like the others,” the witness stated.“At first I thought a wood chip was on my lens, but I looked closer and I realized I had spotted a UFO. Now, I don’t really believe in stereotypical UFOs, but this creeped me out so much that I’m reporting it just in case it really is one. The unidentified object I saw was a disk, football shape and it was yellow/orange. When I zoom up on my camera, there seems to be a dome on the top as well.”
Hawaii MUFON State Director David McManus is investigating. Please be cautious of UFO photography and video, especially when the witness did not see the actual object. There are many camera-lens anomalies that must be ruled out during the investigation before a determination is made.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018