A woman photographed a UFO over Minnesota on Monday, September 2.
Science teacher Allison Barta and her friend Neil Peterson were outside her home in Cass Lake, MN taking pictures of pelicans when they noticed a translucent, disc-shaped object in the sky. The Grand Forks Herald describes that the UFO “spanned the horizon in just a few seconds at an incredible speed.”
The photo Barta took shows the mysterious object and two pelicans in flight. Although the UFO resembles simple lens flare, she explains, “[I]t’s definitely not a lens flare, cause we saw it with the naked eye.” The pelicans appear more in focus than the disc-shaped object, suggesting the UFO was closer to the camera than the pelicans were. Barta recalls, “For the moment, we were pretty dumbfounded. The two of us are watching it zoom across the sky, and I’m trying to get another picture of it, but I couldn’t catch it.”
The witness is dumbfounded by what she observed. She explains, “It’s not an aircraft known to this planet. I don’t really know what it is.”
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Did Fox News catch a UFO buzzing the U.S. Capitol?
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Tom DeLonge’s UFO research team revealed, includes government insiders
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- British bus driver videotapes triangle UFO