A woman photographed a UFO over Minnesota on Monday, September 2.
Science teacher Allison Barta and her friend Neil Peterson were outside her home in Cass Lake, MN taking pictures of pelicans when they noticed a translucent, disc-shaped object in the sky. The Grand Forks Herald describes that the UFO “spanned the horizon in just a few seconds at an incredible speed.”
The photo Barta took shows the mysterious object and two pelicans in flight. Although the UFO resembles simple lens flare, she explains, “[I]t’s definitely not a lens flare, cause we saw it with the naked eye.” The pelicans appear more in focus than the disc-shaped object, suggesting the UFO was closer to the camera than the pelicans were. Barta recalls, “For the moment, we were pretty dumbfounded. The two of us are watching it zoom across the sky, and I’m trying to get another picture of it, but I couldn’t catch it.”
The witness is dumbfounded by what she observed. She explains, “It’s not an aircraft known to this planet. I don’t really know what it is.”
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents