An Alabama witness at Centerville reported watching a dull red, cross-shaped object moving just above the tree line at 9:15 p.m. on June 4, 2014, according to testimony in Case 56846 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness had just returned home and was outside when a star-like object was first noticed moving south to north at high altitude. The witness went inside briefly to retrieve a camera and several minutes later noticed the second object.
“I observed what appeared to be an almost cross-shaped object slightly descending from the western sky,” the witness stated.
The witness began to take photos of this low altitude object.
“I quickly began to take pictures of this dull red object as it tracked across the sky seemingly just above the tree line going from west to northeast.”
Alabama MUFON is investigating. Centerville is a city in and the county seat of Bibb County, AL, population 2,778. Wisconsin has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. Alabama had 12 UFO reports in May 2014 – the 18th highest reporting state – while California had 102 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019