The field in which the crop circle appeared is located approximately five miles north of the eastern Washington town of Wilbur, and is owned by Greg and Cindy Geib. The Associated Press (AP) describes that nearly an acre of wheat was flattened to create the pattern resembling a four-leaf clover.
KHQ-TV, the local NBC affiliate, was the first to report this crop circle. And, according to the station, crop circles appear in that county’s wheat fields “about once every couple years.”
Some crop circles are quite mysterious, which leads to speculation about possible extraterrestrial involvement, while other crop circles are simply man-made pranks. But according to the AP, the Washington crop circle shows no visible signs that anyone entered the field. Cindy explains, “We’re trying to figure out how they got out there without breaking any of the wheat. It’s hard to walk through the crunchy wheat and not knock it down.”
Farmers who own fields where crop circles appear are usually unhappy when they discover the patterns of flatten crops because they lose hundreds, sometimes thousands, of dollars worth of crops. But Cindy seems to be taking it quite well. As she told the AP, “You can’t do anything other than laugh about it.” She also stated, “Of course, we don’t have alien insurance.” Fortunately for the Geibs, however, some of the flattened wheat will reportedly be salvageable when they harvest.
The creators of this crop circle are unknown, but Cindy thinks it would be “pretty cool” if aliens turned out to be the responsible party.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- VIDEO: Florida witness says bright UFO ‘stopped on a dime’ and hovered