Days after my column on UFOs becoming a hot topic in Washington D.C., a congressman has written a letter to the Secretary of the Navy formally asking what they know about UFOs. He wants answers as to whether they are currently investigating UFOs, the nature of those efforts if they exist, and whether “private companies or foreign nations…have made significant advancements in aero physics.” The Navy has yet to make a public reply, but if they do answer, the revelations could be fascinating.
Read the rest of the article at AlejandroTRojas.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay