A witness at Puducherry, India, reported watching a “white colored, self-revolving cone” UFO that hovered under the cloud cover less than one mile away, according to July 11, 2014, testimony in Case 896 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The object was seen for about two minutes on June 15, 2014, while the witness was waiting for a traffic signal.
“My kid wanted me to see an arrow in the sky,” the witness stated. “When I looked I found a long cockpit-type, conical flying object just self revolving and passing over a big cloud to another small cloud.”
But the object soon disappeared from sight.
“But when it crossed the second small cloud, it just disappeared. It never returned.”
The witness included one illustration of what the object looked like.
Puducherry consists of four small unconnected districts: Pondicherry, Karaikal and Yanam on the Bay of Bengal and Mahé on the Arabian Sea. Pondicherry and Karaikal have the largest areas and population, both as part of Tamil Nadu.
MUFON International is investigating.
- Video: U.S. Navy Carrier Strike Force-11 Encounters Unknowns on November 14, 2004 near San Diego – Part I/3
- UFOs over Oklahoma caught on video with cell phone
- Black flying disc UFO with blue lights spotted in New Mexico
- UFO sightings visualization competition held by data crunchers
- My UFO sighting reported to Project Blue Book at Comic-Con
- Bryce Zabel – A Post-UFO Disclosure World – April 24, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE Ep 12 – Credible UFO News and Information
- Chase Kloetzke – Mutual UFO Network Director of Investigations – Sept. 25, 2018
- Chris Cogswell – Mutual UFO Network Director of Research – April 10, 2018
- Will new Space Force combat aliens?