A witness at Puducherry, India, reported watching a “white colored, self-revolving cone” UFO that hovered under the cloud cover less than one mile away, according to July 11, 2014, testimony in Case 896 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The object was seen for about two minutes on June 15, 2014, while the witness was waiting for a traffic signal.
“My kid wanted me to see an arrow in the sky,” the witness stated. “When I looked I found a long cockpit-type, conical flying object just self revolving and passing over a big cloud to another small cloud.”
But the object soon disappeared from sight.
“But when it crossed the second small cloud, it just disappeared. It never returned.”
The witness included one illustration of what the object looked like.
Puducherry consists of four small unconnected districts: Pondicherry, Karaikal and Yanam on the Bay of Bengal and Mahé on the Arabian Sea. Pondicherry and Karaikal have the largest areas and population, both as part of Tamil Nadu.
MUFON International is investigating.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch