A Colorado witness at Longmont reported watching a silent, boomerang-shaped UFO moving 200 feet above neighboring homes, according to testimony in Case 79692 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and her husband were outside in a hot tub about 8:30 p.m. on October 7, 2016, when the object was first seen.
“As I was reclining with my head to the west, I saw a blur in my peripheral vision to the left or northeast,” the witness stated. “I sat up to see it better since there were supposed to be good meteor sightings that night.”
The witness had a good look at the object.
“I caught it full view as it was heading west, but was banking sharply such that the right edge was at the bottom. I could clearly see pale rose colored lights along the boomerang-shaped edges only. The nose was curved and not pointed. The lights were not brilliant, but subdued and did not waiver or flicker, but rather stayed constant. The lights ran along the edge of the boomerang pointing down. From the edge of the lights, the back spread out to make what appeared to be a solid area. There was a back edge that was slightly curved outward from the back keeping it from being a triangle shape. This back area seemed slightly reflective making it look solid, but not sharply visible and as if it were reflecting the stars and lights above it.”
The object was flying very low at this point.
“It was moving maybe 200 feet above the tops of the houses. I knew it was some sort of craft but was not sure what it was. It leveled out as the front tip was orienting to the north so that the lights were pointed directly toward the ground and it continued moving north until I could no longer see it. There was absolutely no sound and no bright lights.”
There were other aircraft in the area at the same time.
“It was a mere few seconds and we saw and heard planes at varying heights after the event. We had seen and heard planes prior to. We even saw a few meteors after the event. We stayed out in the hot tub for nearly 90 minutes and never witnessed anything else unusual. I was a little freaked out because it was unlike anything I had ever seen and we have been star gazing for over a year in our hot tub at varying times of the evening and night. I was not afraid, but very, very curious. I have a very rough sketch in pencil and am working on a better sketch with color that I can send in a day or so.”
The witness illustration was not included with the MUFON report, which was filed on October 10, 2016. Longmont is in Boulder and Weld counties, CO, population 86,270. Colorado MUFON Field Investigator Mark Lane is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away