The mutilated animals were 260 feet apart, but in the same directional position. An eye was missing from each horse, and their tongues appeared to have been surgically removed. There was an incision in the middle of the female horse’s breast area, and the penis was removed from the male horse. According to the ranchers, the cuts on the body of the male horse appeared to have been made by a laser, accompanied by burn marks and a “burn type smell.”The surviving horse has displayed a dramatic behavior change since the incident, and has become extremely skittish. This horse is also displaying physical changes, including a circular mark on his nose, a circular mark above his left shoulder, and small lacerations.
The ranchers’ dog also showed a change in behavior after the incident, and he too has small lacerations.
With so many unanswered questions, Zukowski and his team will continue to investigate this ongoing case.
For more details about this case, watch the video below, or go to UFOnut.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)