The mutilated animals were 260 feet apart, but in the same directional position. An eye was missing from each horse, and their tongues appeared to have been surgically removed. There was an incision in the middle of the female horse’s breast area, and the penis was removed from the male horse. According to the ranchers, the cuts on the body of the male horse appeared to have been made by a laser, accompanied by burn marks and a “burn type smell.”The surviving horse has displayed a dramatic behavior change since the incident, and has become extremely skittish. This horse is also displaying physical changes, including a circular mark on his nose, a circular mark above his left shoulder, and small lacerations.
The ranchers’ dog also showed a change in behavior after the incident, and he too has small lacerations.
With so many unanswered questions, Zukowski and his team will continue to investigate this ongoing case.
For more details about this case, watch the video below, or go to UFOnut.com.
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Mystery in the Southwest: A Look Inside the Infamous Bradshaw Ranch
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay