The mutilated animals were 260 feet apart, but in the same directional position. An eye was missing from each horse, and their tongues appeared to have been surgically removed. There was an incision in the middle of the female horse’s breast area, and the penis was removed from the male horse. According to the ranchers, the cuts on the body of the male horse appeared to have been made by a laser, accompanied by burn marks and a “burn type smell.”The surviving horse has displayed a dramatic behavior change since the incident, and has become extremely skittish. This horse is also displaying physical changes, including a circular mark on his nose, a circular mark above his left shoulder, and small lacerations.
The ranchers’ dog also showed a change in behavior after the incident, and he too has small lacerations.
With so many unanswered questions, Zukowski and his team will continue to investigate this ongoing case.
For more details about this case, watch the video below, or go to UFOnut.com.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo