Testimony about UFOs and extraterrestrial life that was presented at the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure is now available for viewing.
The Citizen Hearing on Disclosure took place from April 29 to May 3, 2013 at the National Press Club in Washington, DC. Military personnel, government officials, researchers, activists, and witnesses from around the world convened at this event to present testimony in front of six former members of the United States Congress “about events and evidence indicating an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race.”
In late September 2014, Reuben Langdon and Jeremy Corbell, the team behind the Citizen Hearing footage, released evening lectures presented at the Citizen Hearing as video-on-demand. These ten lectures provided the first look at the Citizen Hearing footage. And on Wednesday, November 12, video of the actual testimony that was presented during the hearing was also made available as video-on-demand.
The filmmakers describe, “With over thirty hours of testimony from forty witnesses over five days, the event was the most concentrated body of evidence regarding the extraterrestrial subject ever presented to the press and the general public at one time.”
Twenty videos make up these official testimony presentations. Viewers have the option to rent or buy individual videos. All twenty videos can also be rented or purchased together at a discounted rate.
See the available Citizen Hearing videos at https://vimeo.com/ondemand/chd.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018