Open Minds UFO Radio: Chris is one of the hosts of the Mad Scientist Podcast. He received his Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering focusing on the study of nanomaterials for use as catalysts and adsorbents from Northeastern University. He has a bachelors degree in chemical engineering and philosophy from the University of New Hampshire. The Mad Scientist podcast covers the history and philosophy of science and fringe science claims and examines how societies accept technologies and sciences.
In this episode, we discuss the science necessary to prove whether an extraterrestrial civilization made a particular object. We also discuss scenarios related to the discoverers might handle such a discovery, and how mainstream science may react.
Visit the Mad Scientist Podcast at www.themadscientistpodcast.com.
Read Chris’ article on this topic: The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
To support the show visit Alejandro’s Patreon page at www.patreon.com/alejandrotrojas.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Dr. John Alexander and Nick Pope – UFO DoD Project Analysis from Former Government Insiders – Special Edition – December 22, 2017
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Leslie Kean – UFOs and The New York Times – January 16, 2018
- Nimitz UFO-Video: Alleged Trace to German Film Production Company Leads to a Mysterious Dead End
- Black flying disc UFO with blue lights spotted in New Mexico