Open Minds UFO Radio: Chris is one of the hosts of the Mad Scientist Podcast. He received his PhD in Chemical Engineering focusing on the study of nanomaterials for use as catalysts and adsorbents from Northeastern University. He has a bachelors degree in chemical engineering and philosophy from the University of New Hampshire. The Mad Scientist podcast covers the history and philosophy of science and fringe science claims, and examines how technologies and sciences are accepted by societies.
In this episode, Chris and Alejandro discuss the ADAM Project. A new program created by the To the Stars Academy in cooperation with EarthTech International, Inc., an Austin based research think tank, to examine materials from anomalous phenomena. There is a high bar to meet in order to prove material allegedly retrieved from UFOs is anomalous. Chris walks us through what sort of analysis will be necessary.
Visit the Mad Scientist Podcast at www.themadscientistpodcast.com.
For more UFO news visit www.OpenMinds.tv.
To support the show visit Alejandro’s Patreon page at www.patreon.com/alejandrotrojas.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019