Open Minds UFO Radio: Chris is one of the hosts of the Mad Scientist Podcast. He received his PhD in Chemical Engineering focusing on the study of nanomaterials for use as catalysts and adsorbents from Northeastern University. He has a bachelors degree in chemical engineering and philosophy from the University of New Hampshire. The Mad Scientist podcast covers the history and philosophy of science and fringe science claims, and examines how technologies and sciences are accepted by societies.
In this episode, Chris and Alejandro discuss the ADAM Project. A new program created by the To the Stars Academy in cooperation with EarthTech International, Inc., an Austin based research think tank, to examine materials from anomalous phenomena. There is a high bar to meet in order to prove material allegedly retrieved from UFOs is anomalous. Chris walks us through what sort of analysis will be necessary.
Visit the Mad Scientist Podcast at www.themadscientistpodcast.com.
For more UFO news visit www.OpenMinds.tv.
To support the show visit Alejandro’s Patreon page at www.patreon.com/alejandrotrojas.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Florida witness reports rectangular UFO near Tampa Bay
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018