Chris Aubeck was born in London. His interest in the historical and sociological aspects of unexplained phenomena began at an early age. He moved to Spain aged 19 and after teaching in Cáceres and Madrid for 24 years now lives in Granada.
A student of language and folklore, he has helped compile the largest collection of pre-1947 UFO cases in the world through Magonia Exchange, a remarkable collaborative network of librarians, students and scholars of paranormal history.
Chris is the author of three books, with more on the way: Wonders in the Sky, with Jacques Vallée (2009); OOPARTs, coauthored with Juan Jose Sanchez Oro (2015); and Return to Magonia, coauthored with Martin Shough (2015).
For more information about Chris, visit www.ChrisAubeck.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission