Chris Aubeck was born in London. His interest in the historical and sociological aspects of unexplained phenomena began at an early age. He moved to Spain aged 19 and after teaching in Cáceres and Madrid for 24 years now lives in Granada.
A student of language and folklore, he has helped compile the largest collection of pre-1947 UFO cases in the world through Magonia Exchange, a remarkable collaborative network of librarians, students and scholars of paranormal history.
Chris is the author of three books, with more on the way: Wonders in the Sky, with Jacques Vallée (2009); OOPARTs, coauthored with Juan Jose Sanchez Oro (2015); and Return to Magonia, coauthored with Martin Shough (2015).
For more information about Chris, visit www.ChrisAubeck.com.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top