Chris Aubeck was born in London. His interest in the historical and sociological aspects of unexplained phenomena began at an early age. He moved to Spain aged 19 and after teaching in Cáceres and Madrid for 24 years now lives in Granada.
A student of language and folklore, he has helped compile the largest collection of pre-1947 UFO cases in the world through Magonia Exchange, a remarkable collaborative network of librarians, students and scholars of paranormal history.
Chris is the author of three books, with more on the way: Wonders in the Sky, with Jacques Vallée (2009); OOPARTs, coauthored with Juan Jose Sanchez Oro (2015); and Return to Magonia, coauthored with Martin Shough (2015).
For more information about Chris, visit www.ChrisAubeck.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31