One couple in Wellington witnessed two “red orange” lights floating over them, while a West Palm Beach resident saw four evenly-spaced red lights overhead.
A Massachusetts couple vacationing in Florida also witnessed glowing lights in the sky on New Year’s Eve, but having launched their own Chinese lanterns in the past, they were pretty convinced that what they observed on New Year’s Eve were Chinese lanterns. The couple explained to the Palm Beach Post, “If you don’t know what the thing is, you’re going to think it’s a UFO.”
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top