A recent rocket launch in China produced an unusual effect in the sky, which resulted in numerous UFO reports.
The rocket was launched at approximately 9:00 pm on Monday, May 13 from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center. According to China Daily, “The consequence of this rocket launch, which is a common occurrence, is that many UFO believers mistook it for the latest visit by alien guests, as people across the southern part of China, including Chongqing, Kunming, Hong Kong, Changsha, Haikou, and Wuhan, all took images of the rocket and posted them on the Internet.”
This rocket reportedly belongs to the Chinese Academy of Science (CAS) and was used to collect data about high energy and magnetic fields in the ionosphere.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes