The next episode in our series covers Chile’s government organization CEFAA — [Comite De Estudios De Fenomenos Aeros Anomalos] translated into English, “The Committee for the Study of Anomalous Aerial Phenomena.”
Chile is one of the few countries around the world that has a government-backed UFO research organization. In Spanish UFOs are referred to as OVNIs. [Objecto Volador No Identificado] In 1997 the country publicly recognized it was experiencing UFO sightings and that the phenomenon was real. Some incidents could not be explained by natural phenomena and could not be identified as any type of man-made object.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents