The next episode in our series covers Chile’s government organization CEFAA — [Comite De Estudios De Fenomenos Aeros Anomalos] translated into English, “The Committee for the Study of Anomalous Aerial Phenomena.”
Chile is one of the few countries around the world that has a government-backed UFO research organization. In Spanish UFOs are referred to as OVNIs. [Objecto Volador No Identificado] In 1997 the country publicly recognized it was experiencing UFO sightings and that the phenomenon was real. Some incidents could not be explained by natural phenomena and could not be identified as any type of man-made object.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top