A Canadian witness at Wyoming, Ontario, reported watching “an extremely long, silver, cigar-shaped” UFO about 4:30 p.m. on December 29, 2014, according to testimony in Case 62224 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside in the backyard with a dog when the object was first noticed.
“It was definitely not a blimp,” the witness stated. “Too thin; longer than a Boeing 767-300; no lower ‘navigation basket/viewing’ area; extremely long, thin, cigar shape. No wings; no tail section; no sound and maintained level altitude and moderately slow speed.”
The witness described the object’s direction.
“Headed towards Sarnia, Ontario, but when it went into a white cloud, it did not come out of the other side of the cloud. It was silver and the sunlight reflected off of it.”
The witness was unable to photograph the object.
We previously reported that a Canadian business jet pilot approaching Springbank Airport just west of Calgary, Alberta, reported watching a cigar-shaped UFO flying low to the ground about mid-morning on December 17, 2014, according to testimony in Case 62198.
Wyoming has a population of 2,333. Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018