A Canadian witness at Wyoming, Ontario, reported watching “an extremely long, silver, cigar-shaped” UFO about 4:30 p.m. on December 29, 2014, according to testimony in Case 62224 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside in the backyard with a dog when the object was first noticed.
“It was definitely not a blimp,” the witness stated. “Too thin; longer than a Boeing 767-300; no lower ‘navigation basket/viewing’ area; extremely long, thin, cigar shape. No wings; no tail section; no sound and maintained level altitude and moderately slow speed.”
The witness described the object’s direction.
“Headed towards Sarnia, Ontario, but when it went into a white cloud, it did not come out of the other side of the cloud. It was silver and the sunlight reflected off of it.”
The witness was unable to photograph the object.
We previously reported that a Canadian business jet pilot approaching Springbank Airport just west of Calgary, Alberta, reported watching a cigar-shaped UFO flying low to the ground about mid-morning on December 17, 2014, according to testimony in Case 62198.
Wyoming has a population of 2,333. Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019