A Canadian witness at Wyoming, Ontario, reported watching “an extremely long, silver, cigar-shaped” UFO about 4:30 p.m. on December 29, 2014, according to testimony in Case 62224 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside in the backyard with a dog when the object was first noticed.
“It was definitely not a blimp,” the witness stated. “Too thin; longer than a Boeing 767-300; no lower ‘navigation basket/viewing’ area; extremely long, thin, cigar shape. No wings; no tail section; no sound and maintained level altitude and moderately slow speed.”
The witness described the object’s direction.
“Headed towards Sarnia, Ontario, but when it went into a white cloud, it did not come out of the other side of the cloud. It was silver and the sunlight reflected off of it.”
The witness was unable to photograph the object.
We previously reported that a Canadian business jet pilot approaching Springbank Airport just west of Calgary, Alberta, reported watching a cigar-shaped UFO flying low to the ground about mid-morning on December 17, 2014, according to testimony in Case 62198.
Wyoming has a population of 2,333. Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)