A Manitoba, Canada witness at Birds Hill reported waking during the night while camping as a bright blue light filled his tent, according to August 4, 2014 testimony in Case 58629 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was camping alone on the night of July 31 to August 1, 2014, and recalls waking near 3 a.m.
“My tent was filled by a bright light that started off whitish but changed to bright blue,” the witness stated. “It was shining through the tent from the outside. I do not remember hearing anything, but I remember feeling strange and disoriented.”
The witness says he returned to sleep at that point.
“I did not have the urge to leave my tent, just to close my eyes and hope it went away. I woke up again, I am not sure how much later. I felt less disoriented and was wondering why I had woken earlier.”
Then the witness had memories from the event.
“I then remembered the blue light and I then had a memory of a small hooded figure at the edge of my campsite. When I noticed it, it flashed closer to me without walking. I have no memory of a craft or anything else, but I have had sightings in the past.”
Birds Hill is a community in the Canadian province of Manitoba located a few kilometers northeast of Winnipeg. MUFON Canada is investigating.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- UFOs over Oklahoma caught on video with cell phone
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Leslie Kean – UFOs and The New York Times – January 16, 2018
- Black flying disc UFO with blue lights spotted in New Mexico