A Manitoba, Canada witness at Birds Hill reported waking during the night while camping as a bright blue light filled his tent, according to August 4, 2014 testimony in Case 58629 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was camping alone on the night of July 31 to August 1, 2014, and recalls waking near 3 a.m.
“My tent was filled by a bright light that started off whitish but changed to bright blue,” the witness stated. “It was shining through the tent from the outside. I do not remember hearing anything, but I remember feeling strange and disoriented.”
The witness says he returned to sleep at that point.
“I did not have the urge to leave my tent, just to close my eyes and hope it went away. I woke up again, I am not sure how much later. I felt less disoriented and was wondering why I had woken earlier.”
Then the witness had memories from the event.
“I then remembered the blue light and I then had a memory of a small hooded figure at the edge of my campsite. When I noticed it, it flashed closer to me without walking. I have no memory of a craft or anything else, but I have had sightings in the past.”
Birds Hill is a community in the Canadian province of Manitoba located a few kilometers northeast of Winnipeg. MUFON Canada is investigating.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo