A California witness at San Diego County reported watching “three strange lights” hovering in the sky and videotaped one of them, according to testimony in Case 73529 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was waiting at a stop light in traffic at 10:15 p.m. on December 31, 2015, when the three lights were noticed overhead.
“I pulled over in a parking lot to stop and observe and take photos,” the witness stated.“As I was watching the three craft hovering, two of them started moving straight up and away from me – their lights getting smaller and smaller as they flew out of my sight.”
One of the three objects stayed behind.
“The third stayed where it was except for moving erratically from side-to-side. After around five minutes it took off in the same direction as the other two and quickly shot straight up overhead in the same direction as the others.”
The witness uploaded two video clips with the MUFON report, which was filed on January 1, 2016. California Field Investigator Jason Sieckman is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019