A California witness at San Diego County reported watching “three strange lights” hovering in the sky and videotaped one of them, according to testimony in Case 73529 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was waiting at a stop light in traffic at 10:15 p.m. on December 31, 2015, when the three lights were noticed overhead.
“I pulled over in a parking lot to stop and observe and take photos,” the witness stated.“As I was watching the three craft hovering, two of them started moving straight up and away from me – their lights getting smaller and smaller as they flew out of my sight.”
One of the three objects stayed behind.
“The third stayed where it was except for moving erratically from side-to-side. After around five minutes it took off in the same direction as the other two and quickly shot straight up overhead in the same direction as the others.”
The witness uploaded two video clips with the MUFON report, which was filed on January 1, 2016. California Field Investigator Jason Sieckman is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks