A California witness at Riverside reported watching a bright white UFO with dark blue edges that made no sound as it moved overhead, according to testimony in Case 60066 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was sitting in a chair and meditating about 9:30 p.m. on September 22, 2014, when the object was first noticed moving in from a southeast direction.
“From the south direction moving east towards where I was sitting, I saw a bright white, round light moving slowly,” the witness stated. “From the round, bright light came dark blue edges on each side with small red lights. It was very beautiful.”
The witness described the object.
“The object did not move for about 15-20 seconds. There was no noise. It did not fly off into the distance. It disappeared into a doorway in the sky and it was gone.”
The witness included one illustration with the MUFON report, which was filed on September 25, 2014. California MUFON is investigating. California has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. California had 99 UFO reports in August 2014 – the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- My UFO sighting reported to Project Blue Book at Comic-Con
- Bryce Zabel – A Post-UFO Disclosure World – April 24, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE Ep 12 – Credible UFO News and Information
- Chase Kloetzke – Mutual UFO Network Director of Investigations – Sept. 25, 2018
- Chris Cogswell – Mutual UFO Network Director of Research – April 10, 2018
- Will new Space Force combat aliens?
- Mutual UFO Network Director Arrested for Solicitation of Minor