Two California witnesses southbound along Highway 5 in Coalinga reported watching a slow moving, triangle-shaped UFO “with three huge, white lights on the underside” that descended to just 20 feet over their vehicle, according to June 2, 2014, testimony in Case 56732 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness was driving with a passenger in the vehicle heading to Phoenix when the object was first seen and thought to be a plane about midnight on May 29, 2014.
“It flew straight up and over us,” the reporting witness stated. “It went up quick in a field and then flew right over us, slowly.”
The witness described the object.
“It had three huge, white lights on the underside. It took off straight towards us and I thought, why would a plane fly so low? When I saw the underside with the huge white, round lights, it was dark in color with sharp edges, triangle-shaped with no other lights. It flew above us maybe 20 feet.”
The object then moved over a nearby field and appeared to land.
“It flew to the west of the highway and all the lights underneath came on brighter. When the lights came on brighter, it rotated in the air before its descent, then landing in a field.”
The witness pulled over for a better look.
“There was a huge glowing light. I was in disbelief and totally amazed. I was very glad to have a witness with me who saw the same. It was truly unbelievable.”
The witness moved to another location hoping to continue to watch the object.
“We went to a rest stop a mile away and watched the glowing light. There was no way to see since it was far into the field.”
Coalinga is a city in Fresno County, CA, population 13,380. California MUFON is investigating. California has a current UFO Alert Rating of 2 with a high number of recent reports nationally. California had 102 UFO reports in May 2014 – the highest reporting state in the nation. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top