A California witness at Sylmar recalled watching a slow moving, V-shaped UFO with different sizes of squares emitting light, according to testimony in Case 73047 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The sighting occurred on June 5, 2012, between 4 and 4:30 p.m. while the witness and his son were cleaning their pool. The case was reported to MUFON December 10, 2015.
“I looked up to the northwest and I saw this V-shaped object flying very slow in one straight line,” the witness stated. “The V-shaped point was pointed down as it was moving.”
But there was another aspect to the object that the witness found interesting.
“The lines of this V-shaped object had these different size square cubes and reflecting light on each other and it sparkled white. This object or whatever it was had a color pink. The rose in color was almost copper looking. Both my son and I were looking at this object moving in a slow, straight path and we could not figure what it was.”
The witness tried to rule out known objects.
“Now you guys might say it was balloons. At first I thought they were, but these were perfect squares of different sized cubes and they were stationary. And yes, I’ve seen balloons up in the air and moving back and forth from the wind currents. I live in the San Fernando Valley andhave lived here all my life and yes there is Burbank Airport and Whiteman Airport. I’ve seen many planes and helicopters and know the speed as they travel in the skies. I’m a tile contractor and used to being very detailed in my work. That’s my job and that is what I saw.”
California Field Investigator Earl Anderson is investigating.
Sylmar is a moderately diverse neighborhood in the San Fernando Valley region of Los Angeles, California, population 90,000. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31