A California witness at Escondido reported watching six groups of multi-colored lights in vertical triangular shapes hovering about 500 feet over nearby tree tops, according to testimony in Case 83262 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was looking north from a fourth-story balcony at 8:40 p.m. on April 15, 2017, when the objects were seen.
“One large, vertically-oriented triangular arrangement of multi-colored lights was seen hovering about 500 feet above the tree tops between one-half mile to one mile away,” the witness stated.
But there was more than one object.
“Five more smaller, triangular arrangements of multi-colored lights were seen to the west at a lower altitude, just above the tree tops. The five smaller triangles slowly moved to the west during this 15-minute observation, until they disappeared into clouds.”
Escondido is a city located in San Diego County’s North County region, 30 miles northeast of downtown San Diego, CA, population 143,911.
California MUFON Field Investigator Gary Buzel is investigating. The witness included one illustration with the report, which was filed on April 21, 2017. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31