A California witness at Escondido reported watching six groups of multi-colored lights in vertical triangular shapes hovering about 500 feet over nearby tree tops, according to testimony in Case 83262 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was looking north from a fourth-story balcony at 8:40 p.m. on April 15, 2017, when the objects were seen.
“One large, vertically-oriented triangular arrangement of multi-colored lights was seen hovering about 500 feet above the tree tops between one-half mile to one mile away,” the witness stated.
But there was more than one object.
“Five more smaller, triangular arrangements of multi-colored lights were seen to the west at a lower altitude, just above the tree tops. The five smaller triangles slowly moved to the west during this 15-minute observation, until they disappeared into clouds.”
Escondido is a city located in San Diego County’s North County region, 30 miles northeast of downtown San Diego, CA, population 143,911.
California MUFON Field Investigator Gary Buzel is investigating. The witness included one illustration with the report, which was filed on April 21, 2017. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Florida witness captures UFO on photo
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera