A Perris, CA, couple reported capturing “green entities” and orbs inside their home since 2012, according to October 1, 2014, testimony in Case 60250 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“My husband and I were in the office room area with the door open playing Xbox 360 on our flat screen TV,” the reporting witness stated. “I felt a strange feeling as if we were being watched or something or someone was in the room. I grabbed my camera and just started taking pictures around the whole room and doorway. I then looked at the pictures I captured and was amazed at the outcome.”
Even after moving three times, and installing four security cameras, the orbs and entities continue to appear.
“I constantly see orbs in and outside of my home on my cameras and they change direction, shape and stop in mid air and then continue in another direction. Bugs, dust, flashlights do not do this. My last straw was seeing a light beam with what looked like an alien or something with a head and eyes inside.”
The witness described the video footage.
“On the video captured you can clearly see I am trying to figure out what this is. The beam of light shines right next to the office doorway and on the right side corner of the screen at a certain frame there appears an unexplainable glowing object and then you see a mist shaped like a little being walk across the screen then turn around look into the camera and fastly walk back.”
The witness described the still images taken.
“Please enlarge the photo and notice the blue, green, and red dots around the object. I have lots more photos and video. I recorded video on about four to five different recording devices but they all show the same thing.”
Perris s a city in Riverside County, California, population 68,386. California MUFON is investigating. California has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. California had 99 UFO reports in August 2014 – the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019