Two Great Britain witnesses at Glencoe Village reported watching a triangle-shaped UFO with three high intensity white lights on each corner, according to testimony in Case 70994 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witnesses were driving home and were two miles east of Glencoe Village about 9:40 p.m. on September 29, 2015.
“My friend noticed what firstly appeared to be a very bright white light heading west towards us at a rather slow speed,” the reporting witness stated. “I found this strange as it is not an aircraft flight path so we assumed it was a helicopter – but as we continued to approach each other the one white light soon became three in the shape of a perfect triangle.”
At this point the witnesses were certain they were not looking at a helicopter.
“As it continued towards us at a steady pace the three lights intensified in brightness to almost blinding.”
The witness then stopped his vehicle with mountains on both sides and began to flash his headlights at the object.
“We both put our windows down and could hear no sound, but as I continued to flash my lights the craft was now almost overhead. It stopped and made an unbelievable left turn – not a sweeping turn. The now visible triangular craft – dark in color – turned on the spot and headed off north. The three white lights went off and three dimmer red lights started to flash and it unfortunately disappeared out of our sight due to the close proximity of the mountains.”
The witness pointed out that the weather was good.
“I would like to add that the skies were clear and a bright full moon was visible and its shape was easily identified on the moonlit sky. I can categorically say this was no aircraft I have ever seen making such maneuvers with no sound. I would estimate it was roughly 200 to 300 feet up and each side roughly 80 to 100 feet. My friend said it was as if they saw us – stopped to look – and turned away from us. Quite unbelievable.”
British MUFON Field Investigator Clair-Joanna Alpaltun is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31