Mickey Rourke will be narrating a new documentary about Bob Lazar, the man who claims he worked near Area 51 back engineering alien spacecraft. The media storm caused by his claims made Area 51 famous, while at the same time its existence remained unacknowledged by the U.S. government. Now the film Bob Lazar, Area 51 & Flying Saucers premiering December 3, 2018, plans to give us more time with Lazar than we’ve seen before.
Ever since Lazar made these claims on KLAS TV in Las Vegas in 1989, he has made very few public appearances.
“His disclosures have turned his life upside-down, and he has tried to stay out of the spotlight,” according to the documentary’s website. “For this reason, he has never let any filmmaker into the private world of his daily life – that is – until now.”
Besides a few follow-up interviews with KLAS’s George Knapp and an appearance at the International UFO Congress in 2015, Lazar has been very elusive. Lazar has said he feels he said everything he needs to tell. He made a video soon after his initial interviews in which he discussed the alien technology he found.
Filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, who recently launched the documentary Hunt for the Skinwalker, has spent days with Lazar to understand his story and work on a film to let audiences get to know Lazar and hear first hand how Lazar feels about his alleged experiences so many years later.
For more on this story check out my Den of Geek article.
Watch the trailer here:
You can also attend the premiere in downtown L.A. There are still tickets available. Click the image below for details. 10% discount code: ELEMENT115 at checkout. Seat are limited, so get yours ASAP.
Watch Bob Lazar at the International UFO Congress at the video portal now.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth