A Kansas witness at Abilene reported watching and videotaping a blimp-shaped UFO moving over a local park, according to testimony in Case 78235 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside on a walk in a local park when the object was first seen on August 4, 2016.
“I noticed an odd light in the sky moving over me,” the witness stated.“I was able to record the object for about minute.”
The witness saw three different objects.
“After the first object was out of sight two other objects appeared heading the same direction, but too far out of range for my camera to see them.”
Kansas MUFON Field Investigator Becky Landwehr and Assistant State Director Larry Jordan are investigating. Abilene is a city in and the county seat of Dickinson County, Kansas, population 6,844. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered