A Kansas witness at Abilene reported watching and videotaping a blimp-shaped UFO moving over a local park, according to testimony in Case 78235 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside on a walk in a local park when the object was first seen on August 4, 2016.
“I noticed an odd light in the sky moving over me,” the witness stated.“I was able to record the object for about minute.”
The witness saw three different objects.
“After the first object was out of sight two other objects appeared heading the same direction, but too far out of range for my camera to see them.”
Kansas MUFON Field Investigator Becky Landwehr and Assistant State Director Larry Jordan are investigating. Abilene is a city in and the county seat of Dickinson County, Kansas, population 6,844. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization