A Kansas witness at Abilene reported watching and videotaping a blimp-shaped UFO moving over a local park, according to testimony in Case 78235 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside on a walk in a local park when the object was first seen on August 4, 2016.
“I noticed an odd light in the sky moving over me,” the witness stated.“I was able to record the object for about minute.”
The witness saw three different objects.
“After the first object was out of sight two other objects appeared heading the same direction, but too far out of range for my camera to see them.”
Kansas MUFON Field Investigator Becky Landwehr and Assistant State Director Larry Jordan are investigating. Abilene is a city in and the county seat of Dickinson County, Kansas, population 6,844. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019