The case of Swiss UFO contactee Billy Meier is reportedly coming to the classroom.Meier’s U.S. media representative, Michael Horn, is bringing the case to schools, colleges and universities in the form of a multimedia presentation. This presentation is said to contain physical evidence from the Meier case, including UFO photos, video and audio recordings, and metal samples. Horn feels that the evidence from this case is “ironclad,” and he states, “All previous UFO information, such as Roswell, the Air Force sightings, China, etc., is basically anecdotal and, while entertaining, is without any real, hard evidence. You can think of it as ‘UFOs 101’. The Meier case is overflowing with hard evidence, which is why I refer to it as the ‘Graduate Level Course’. And when you are educated about it you’ll wonder why you never heard about it before. I’ll discuss the answer to that too.”
Horn thinks that presenting the evidence to students, teachers, and critical thinkers in an academic environment is more productive than presenting it at a UFO-oriented event where he would be “preaching to the choir.”
Michael Horn’s Billy Meier multimedia presentation will be taking place at schools beginning in 2011.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch