A Massachusetts witness at Revere reported watching a star-like UFO about the size of a basketball moving along at the tree top level, according to testimony in Case 78541 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The incident occurred about 10:30 a.m. on May 26, 2016.
“I was in my upstairs living room when I happened to glance out my window,” the witness stated.“I noticed a white and grey angular object fly silently by in front of the trees in a straight line, coming from the direction of some power lines.”
The witness described the object.
“It was a little bigger than a basketball and shaped like a star. It had no wings, propellers or any kind of propulsion that I could see. I was stunned by the sight, but did not feel threatened.”
The object was fast-moving.
“It flew quickly out of sight and I did not have time to grab my camera. I did not tell the neighbors because I didn’t think that they would understand. They would say that I was crazy.”
Revere is a city in Suffolk County, Massachusetts, population 51,755.
No photos or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on August 19, 2016. The witness did submit one illustration of the object. Massachusetts Field Investigator Eric Hartwig is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson