An Ohio witness at Mahoning County reported watching and photographing a sphere-shaped object crossing the sky, according to testimony in Case 84308 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness stepped outside at 10:07 p.m. on June 10, 2017, when the incident occurred.
“Went out to grab my cell phone charger out of scooter glove box and saw this object or objects hauling ass across the sky,” the witness stated. “Only had a little bit of time to snap a picture and a bit of video, but appeared to be more than one before I lost sight when the line of trees got in the way.”
The witness has an aviation background.
“Worked on F-16s and have enough knowledge of planes and helicopters to know it wasn’t a plane and it wasn’t arching like falling space objects.”
Ohio MUFON Field Investigator Joseph Pavlansky investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered