An Ohio witness at Mahoning County reported watching and photographing a sphere-shaped object crossing the sky, according to testimony in Case 84308 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness stepped outside at 10:07 p.m. on June 10, 2017, when the incident occurred.
“Went out to grab my cell phone charger out of scooter glove box and saw this object or objects hauling ass across the sky,” the witness stated. “Only had a little bit of time to snap a picture and a bit of video, but appeared to be more than one before I lost sight when the line of trees got in the way.”
The witness has an aviation background.
“Worked on F-16s and have enough knowledge of planes and helicopters to know it wasn’t a plane and it wasn’t arching like falling space objects.”
Ohio MUFON Field Investigator Joseph Pavlansky investigated this case and closed it as an Unknown. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson
- Large UFO spotted over Hollywood freeway