The next episode in our series is Australia’s UFO Files. The National Archives of Australia holds a number of records relating to UFOs, flying saucers and other unidentified aerial phenomena. The documents became available in August 2012 under Australia’s 30-year rule. This rule orders the release of government documents 30 years after they were created. Most of these records date from the 1950’s to the 70’s, when public interest in UFOs was high and many sightings were reported to Commonwealth authorities.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks