The overwhelming response from readers in response to the initial reports about the mysterious lights prompted the paper to place a poll on its website, which posed the question, “Are aliens visiting Earth?” An incredible 60 percent of the poll’s nearly 2,000 participants thinks that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth. Perhaps more surprising is that 20 percent claim to have met an extraterrestrial.
While the Chronicle‘s poll is non-scientific, the results are still surprising.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson