The overwhelming response from readers in response to the initial reports about the mysterious lights prompted the paper to place a poll on its website, which posed the question, “Are aliens visiting Earth?” An incredible 60 percent of the poll’s nearly 2,000 participants thinks that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth. Perhaps more surprising is that 20 percent claim to have met an extraterrestrial.
While the Chronicle‘s poll is non-scientific, the results are still surprising.
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019
- Heather Taddy and Chuck Zukowski Discuss Their New Show Alien Highway
- Congressman Seeks Answers Regarding Department of Defense UFO Efforts
- Bryan Bender, Politico’s Defense Editor Talks UFOs
- Luis Elizondo Interview Transcript
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019