The overwhelming response from readers in response to the initial reports about the mysterious lights prompted the paper to place a poll on its website, which posed the question, “Are aliens visiting Earth?” An incredible 60 percent of the poll’s nearly 2,000 participants thinks that extraterrestrials are visiting Earth. Perhaps more surprising is that 20 percent claim to have met an extraterrestrial.
While the Chronicle‘s poll is non-scientific, the results are still surprising.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- Disc UFO caught on Missouri camera
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- VIDEO: Florida witness says bright UFO ‘stopped on a dime’ and hovered