An Arkansas witness at Bella Vista and his wife rushed to a bedroom window after hearing “jet-like” sounds and watched a triangle-shaped object just 100 feet over the rooftop, according to testimony in Case 79100 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was lying in bed about 10 p.m. on September 11, 2016, when the incident began.
“I heard what sounded like an airplane about to crash or flying super low,” the witness stated.“We rushed to the bedroom window and saw a huge triangle-shaped aircraft flying about 100 feet above the house.”
The witness and his wife moved outside.
“We watched it flying slowly and still very low. It seemed to have vanished in the tree line, but then came back out like it was looking for something. We saw red, blue, and white lights on a huge black triangle-shaped craft. We stood in the driveway and watched it as it left our sight. Every animal in the neighborhood was going crazy and just like that, it was gone.”
The MUFON report indicated that the witness was less than 500 feet from the object and that it was moving along at the tree top level. The report was filed on September 12, 2016. No images or videos were included with the report. Arkansas Assistant State Director Lynn Travis McCullough is investigating.
Bella Vista is a city in Benton County, Arkansas, population 27,999. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- St. Patrick’s Day UFOs
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress (Video and Transcript)