From the archives of Col. Wendelle Stevens, US Air Force, retired. This report is reproduced as close to the original as possible.
6 September 1970, Parana, Poia de Entre Rios, Argentina
At 15:00 on 6 September 1970, young Sergio E. Schlimovich, preparing to photograph the Parana River from the terraza of his home, saw and shot 2 color photographs of a shiny, circular metallic-looking, disc-shaped object flying low in the air beyond an antenna station nearby.
The original photographs, when developed, showed a bright bluish silver domed disc that reflected the sunlight brilliantly as it flew over the city of Parana from North to South at an altitude of some 200 meters. The object emitted a soft humming sound as it flew overhead.
Seconds after obtaining the second picture the object accelerated and heard a loud explosion and the object vanished from view leaving in its place a small cloud of whitish smoke which the wind dispersed before Schlimovich got a picture of it.
The smoothly contoured disc-shaped craft had a very slightly curved convex bottom of a darker color and a bright shiny domed top rising in a high smooth curve from the edge of the object. The top reflected the suns rays brilliantly as it moved. There were no ports, holes, seams of projections of any kind to mar the perfectly smooth surface.
The noise of the explosion was a sharp crack about the magnitude of a gunshot before it disappeared.
Schlimovich used an Italian Bencini camera with Ferrania color film for the pictures.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- UFO encounter in Alabama
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Video: U.S. Navy Carrier Strike Force-11 Encounters Unknowns on November 14, 2004 near San Diego – Part I/3
- UFOs over Oklahoma caught on video with cell phone
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018