Denver International Airport (DIA) is home to many conspiracy theories. Some believe the underworld beneath the airport serves as headquarters for a secret government, while others believe it is prepared to serve as a FEMA concentration camp. Yet others believe an underground city of populated by extraterrestrials is what lies beneath DIA.
Periodically, a local news station in Denver does a story about DIA’s conspiracy theories. On Tuesday, May 14, Denver’s NBC affiliate, 9News, aired a story during which the reporter received a tour under the airport by DIA Communications Director Stacey Stegman. During the story, Stegman states, “I’ve never seen a facility that has so many questions about it.” She goes on to say, “I think people would be very disappointed if they were to actually spend some time under DIA.”
After the tour, 9News concludes, “Aside from the random handprints on the walls, the alien an airport worker drew on a wall and the old baggage system, all that’s under DIA are everyday airport operations.”
What are your thoughts about the various conspiracy theories surrounding DIA? Share your comments below, or on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019