Denver International Airport (DIA) is home to many conspiracy theories. Some believe the underworld beneath the airport serves as headquarters for a secret government, while others believe it is prepared to serve as a FEMA concentration camp. Yet others believe an underground city of populated by extraterrestrials is what lies beneath DIA.
Periodically, a local news station in Denver does a story about DIA’s conspiracy theories. On Tuesday, May 14, Denver’s NBC affiliate, 9News, aired a story during which the reporter received a tour under the airport by DIA Communications Director Stacey Stegman. During the story, Stegman states, “I’ve never seen a facility that has so many questions about it.” She goes on to say, “I think people would be very disappointed if they were to actually spend some time under DIA.”
After the tour, 9News concludes, “Aside from the random handprints on the walls, the alien an airport worker drew on a wall and the old baggage system, all that’s under DIA are everyday airport operations.”
What are your thoughts about the various conspiracy theories surrounding DIA? Share your comments below, or on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31