Denver International Airport (DIA) is home to many conspiracy theories. Some believe the underworld beneath the airport serves as headquarters for a secret government, while others believe it is prepared to serve as a FEMA concentration camp. Yet others believe an underground city of populated by extraterrestrials is what lies beneath DIA.
Periodically, a local news station in Denver does a story about DIA’s conspiracy theories. On Tuesday, May 14, Denver’s NBC affiliate, 9News, aired a story during which the reporter received a tour under the airport by DIA Communications Director Stacey Stegman. During the story, Stegman states, “I’ve never seen a facility that has so many questions about it.” She goes on to say, “I think people would be very disappointed if they were to actually spend some time under DIA.”
After the tour, 9News concludes, “Aside from the random handprints on the walls, the alien an airport worker drew on a wall and the old baggage system, all that’s under DIA are everyday airport operations.”
What are your thoughts about the various conspiracy theories surrounding DIA? Share your comments below, or on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood