Open Minds UFO Radio: Antonio Paris is a Professor of Astronomy at St. Petersburg College and the Chief Scientist at the Center for Planetary Science – a science outreach program promoting astronomy, planetary science, and astrophysics to the next generation of space explorers. He has a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science from The City University of New York and a Master’s of Science in Planetary Science from the American Public University.
Antonio is the author of two books, Aerial Phenomena (ISBN 1467549274) and Space Science (ISBN 1495101037): Additionally, he is the director and producer for the documentaries Area 51: A History of this Reclusive Base (2012) and Skinwalker (2014).
Professor Paris has recently received a lot of attention for a project he is undertaking to reproduce the so-called Wow! signal. This is a mysterious signal that was received by the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) at the Big Ear radio telescope of The Ohio State University in 1977. There has been speculation that the signal could be extraterrestrial in nature. However, it has also been speculated that the signal could have come from comets. Paris and his team plan to test this theory.
Websites where you can find more information about Antonio and his work:
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Calvin Parker – The Pascagoula UFO Incident – November 20, 2018
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019